Ver. 2.206 ('12-04-06)
including diseases, drugs and biological phenomena related to genes and diseases of interests.
Gene → ...
Disease (OMIM) → ...
Keywords (MeSH) → ...
- Example 1:
Diseases and drugs related to APP (amyloid precursor protein) [Gene ID: 351]
- Example 2: Difference and similarity between type 1 and type 2 diabetes
[OMIM ID: 222100, 125853]
News, Announcements, Discussion, ...
- Gendoo Reports: The blog of Gendoo
- Ver. 2.206 ('12-04-06): The 2012 version of allelic and non-allelic heterogeneity data are available.
- Ver. 2.205 ('11-01-26): The 2011 version of allelic and non-allelic heterogeneity data are available.
- Ver. 2.204 ('10-03-09): Japanese disease terms become acceptable.
- Ver. 2.203 ('10-02-26): The 2010 version of allelic and non-allelic heterogeneity data are available.
- Ver. 2.202 ('10-02-08): "Check All" button is added to candidate genes/diseases lists.
- Ver. 2.201 ('09-09-17): Japanese translations of MeSH terms are added to MeSH tree.
Nakazato, T., Takinaka, T., Mizuguchi, H., Matsuda, H., Bono, H., and Asogawa, M.,
BioCompass: A novel functional inference tool that utilizes MeSH hierarchy to analyze groups of genes,
In Silico Biology,
8(1): 53-61, 2008.
Nakazato, T., Bono, H., Matsuda, H., and Takagi, T.,
Gendoo: Functional profiling of gene and disease features using MeSH vocabulary,
Nucleic Acids Research,
37(Suppl. 2) (Web Server Issue):W166-W169